The Beautiful Woods - Narrative Poetry
My first try at writing a narrative poetry
The Beautiful Woods
We were playing hide and seek,
My friends and I;
I took a little peek
And saw a butterfly.
My friends and I;
I took a little peek
And saw a butterfly.
It flitted here and there,
Chasing it went we,
Entering the woods without a care
We ran in merry glee.
Chasing it went we,
Entering the woods without a care
We ran in merry glee.
Soon we came upon some monkeys
Chattering and swinging.
We collected berries in our hankies
And relished them that evening.
Chattering and swinging.
We collected berries in our hankies
And relished them that evening.
It was such a bliss
Looking at the trees we stood
We made a solemn promise
To visit more often these woods.
Looking at the trees we stood
We made a solemn promise
To visit more often these woods.
Thank you
Asmi Joshi
Beautiful! Way to go Asmi.
ReplyDeleteAsmi, very nice 👍 keep it up.
ReplyDelete